MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Partnership] Looking for a coder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
G'day!

I'm looking for a coder to hold a partnership. As y'all know I do graphic and website / forum design, but I suppose the one thing that lets me, and customers, down is my coding. I can code themes, but it takes me a little longer and I'm not as experienced as I'd like to be so I'm afraid to try anything out on customers.

Anyway, to the point. I'm looking for a coder who I can work with in a partnership. Obviously, I design - they code. This would be for all customer work, and perhaps even some other projects (like future theme series).

Is it paid?
Yes, ofcourse. All prices will be split 50 / 50.

What do I need?
I'm looking for a coder with the following:
  • Experience
  • Good English Skills (preferably first-language)
  • Someone who isn't afraid to learn new things for the sake of one theme
  • Someone who is easy to work with
  • Someone with a good sense of humour
  • Basic knowledge of jQuery / Javascript
  • Intermediate knowledge of HTML / CSS

Will this turn in to something bigger?
Yes. Without giving anything away, I have big plans for the the not too distant future.

What will I get out of this?
Aside from money, you'll be getting work experience and a good time. We'll start off small and do custom themes (prices will be decided by us) and eventually turn it in to something bigger. I have massive plans that I hope to one day put in to action, and this is the first step.

Have any questions? feel free to PM me or post in this thread. If you'd like, feel free to add my MSN account! [email protected].

Thanks! I look forward to working with you.
Added on MSN. I would love to work with you.
Added to my booklist! I'm not making a decision yet as I need to collect some more users to write down and choose at the end.
I would say I'm up for it, but it's hard for me to devote time consistently and there's not much chance I could start till the end of the month.
Custom clients aren't very often for me, so it wouldn't be a lot or time. Also there's not really any time that you'd need to start, just whenever we'd have a client or so.
I may as well say yes then, I'm up for it.
Give me a heads up on MSN when you're available to talk, I've been planning a lot of things that I'd like to run by you, if you're interested.
Ok, will do. I won't be on today as I'm working again, but I might be on tonight.
If there is a chance, I'll love to work for you.

I am a crappy designer but pretty good coder (at least, so i am told), so if there is an opportunity to work for you - that would be great.

Let me know if your interested and feel free to add me on skype, msn or whatever - www.cohenl.com for contact details.
I've added you on MSN, Cohen.
Pages: 1 2