MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Post Templates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright so on my forum I have this nice theme that goes with everything that I need. There is one problem. All the post/reply text is surrounded by this light blue speech box type thing that makes it hard to read the text. How can I go about editing this out? I imagine it would have to do with the theme templates but please correct me if I am wrong. What template would this fall under? Thanks!

Example: http://monetizationkings.net/forum/showt...d=10#pid10
1. Admin CP > Templates & Style > Themes > Your Theme > global.css > Advanced Mode.

2. Find:

.post_body {
-moz-border-radius:6px 6px 6px 6px;
border-radius:6px 6px 6px 6px;
background:none repeat scroll 0 0 #70b8d3;
margin:8px;
padding:10px;
color: #3d768b;
text-shadow:0 1px #7fd3f2;
}

3. Replace with:

.post_body {
color: #fff;
}
(2011-06-12, 09:24 AM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]1. Admin CP > Templates & Style > Themes > Your Theme > global.css > Advanced Mode.

2. Find:

.post_body {
color: #3d768b;
text-shadow:0 1px #7fd3f2;
}

3. Replace with:

.post_body {
color: #fff;
}

Thank you for the help! I have done exactly this but it has changed nothing on the page. I am sure I am on the right theme. Do I have to do something more to update it than just save?

EDIT: Fixed thanks for your help man.
Then you didn't edit the right theme.

At the moment, I see you edited the background as well. You only need to remove the text-shadow and change the color to #fff, exactly as I provided you.