MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: spaam: how to Delete a lot of topics in one time?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello nice memebers,

1-today i got 50 items on my forum in one time...and i love know how to delete all this 50 topics...

2-how to make all new topics unaproval...?

i mean a method that all new topics need my approval to be online

Many thanxxx
1) You can check the checkbox at the end of the topic row and choose "Delete thread" from the Inline Moderation tool on the bottom of the page.

2) You can set this up per forum. Edit the option of the forum which requires moderation on new posts and check the necessary boxes in Moderation Options section.
If all of the threads are by the same person (or a few people) the Goodbye Spammer plugin is wonderful, since it deletes all of the posts/threads, removes the signature, and bans the spammer all with a couple of clicks.
I've an error like this,

I've use MyBB 1.6.3 and some one has spam on my forums, I search all threads by spammer's name. It have 838 threads and I checkbox for "Select all 838 results in this search" and select delete threads and click Go (838).

But no any thread was delete. It's mybb error or not?
In inc/init.php, add the following on a new line after the line that says "<?php"
define("NO_PLUGINS",1);
So top looks like this:
<?php 
define("NO_PLUGINS",1);
/**

This will temporarily disable all plugins so some features will be missing from your forum but if you remove that line afterwards, everything will be fine again.

After saving and uploading that file, check if the problem still occurs.
If so, it's a plugin that is causing this.

If not, change the theme to the default one and check again. If the problem is now solved, it's a problem with the theme.

Let us know how it all turns out.
1. Ban them.
2. Go to the banned users and then click options and then prune messages, deletes all there messages Smile
Thank you very much Aries-Belgium and Laughynose for quick answer.

I try by Laughynose's method and it's work!

and next if I found problem again I'll try for Aries-Belgium's method. Thank!