MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cant select all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just updated MyBB to the latest version and changed to the original theme.

Look at this, I checked the top checkbox but none of the other checkboxes was checked. Also, the button says "0". I cant use MyBB this way since my board getting spammed heavily. Sad
I have also tried in another webbrowser but I get the same result.

[Image: 4163457korvisen.png]

If I'm inside the adminpanel browsing the users the "Users (All Users)"-checkbox works.
Can you provide a link to your forum + a test account with moderation permission?
Most likely a jquery conflict.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I thought I fixed the problem by just install another theme. I can now select and move 50 threads but if I click on select all "1200" threads and try to work with them it doesn't work!

A spammer have posted 1000+ times and now I have to delete 50 threads at a time!
You may install this: http://mods.mybb.com/view/goodbye-spammer

It'll delete all traces/posts of those spammers.
Do you no longer need to fix the selecting issue?

It's most likely an issue with JavaScript, but without a URL we can't see which script is conflicting.
(2011-06-12, 06:31 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]Do you no longer need to fix the selecting issue?

It's most likely an issue with JavaScript, but without a URL we can't see which script is conflicting.

The thing is that it works when I only select 50 results.
But if I for example click the "Select all 1020 threads in this forum." and try to delete them I go to the page with the delete button. I press the button and comes back to the forum and the threads are still there.

Thanks Yaldaram, will have a look!
We need a URL and a test account (with moderation permissions) to be able to give you an answer...
I have the same problem on my forum. If I find users in excess of 500, if I select all, it shows the boxes as checked (after a bit of processing), but if I, say, delete those (more than 500) users, the system says that no users were selected.