MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: :: Rune_Legend :: Hiring ::
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey! I'm Reality, the proud owner Of Rune_Legend.

We're a community that specializes in the RuneScape sector. Here you can do anything RuneScape related! Or, you can talk about computers, art and design ect, we have it all. So please, please, come visit us.

http://computeespot.comxa.com/

We're currently in-need of posters! We're also hiring!!!
You should buy a domain, a free subdomain will make your forum fail.

The logo overlaps, try to make it smaller and add transparency to the background.

Also you have way too many forums. Stick to no more than 10 to start off with, and expand when needed.
Thank-you for your Feedback. However, we would like to ensure our users have something to do whilst visiting. We aren't yet buying a bought domain because we aren't sure if we're a permanent website. (Due to trafficking.) However, when we reach an amount of users (10) we will be happy to buy a bought domain. Thank-you for your feedback.
A domain is $10 a year.
If you don't have faith in your website, so much that you cannot invest $10.00 a year, then there is an issue.
(2011-06-13, 07:29 AM)Reality Wrote: [ -> ]Thank-you for your Feedback. However, we would like to ensure our users have something to do whilst visiting. We aren't yet buying a bought domain because we aren't sure if we're a permanent website. (Due to trafficking.) However, when we reach an amount of users (10) we will be happy to buy a bought domain. Thank-you for your feedback.

Wow, this is probably the worst ever site. The sub domain has NO relevence to RS, you cannot invest in $10? Well you might as well quit now.

000webhost are also terrible use a good paid host.

Your website is under review

You don't need more staff as you have (most likly) 1 member

I doubt people will post on a subdomain unless you pay up front.

I know this sounds harsh but it's the truth
(2011-06-17, 01:12 PM)itheme Wrote: [ -> ]000webhost are also terrible use a good paid host.

Your website is under review

No more review, your website is gone.

That is why a better domain is the first step.

And don't use 000webhost again...
Your website is gone, error.