MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Remove All Forum Moderators?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,
How can i remove all forum moderators?

Not their usergroup but on the forums page it has moderators of this forum how can i delete every moderator that is in control of a forum/category?

(Not super mods)
do you just want to remove the moderator list, or remove the moderators so they are no longer mods on that forum.
Admin CP > Configuration > Forum Home Options > Forums' Moderator Listing > Off.
I want to remove their powers...
But they aren't in the moderator group they are selected in forums & posts...
(2011-06-13, 11:05 AM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]Admin CP > Configuration > Forum Home Options > Forums' Moderator Listing > Off.

This isn't what i want Wink But thanks.
Then what do you want? I can't understand.

If you want to remove a user from the moderators usergroup, just change his usergroup.
(2011-06-13, 11:08 AM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]Then what do you want? I can't understand.

If you want to remove a user from the moderators usergroup, just change his usergroup.

See the Moderated by: list i want to remove all of the members from that list. For example

The Lounge:
Moderated By: Jim, Ben

I want to remove Jim and Tim's powers BUT they aren't set in the group moderators they are set on the forums tab (of admin cp) but i have alot of moderators i need to delete so i was hoping for maybe a SQL query.
So you want to remove all the users who are not in the moderators usergroup from the Moderated by line?
(2011-06-13, 11:14 AM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]So you want to remove all the users who are not in the moderators usergroup from the Moderated by line?

I want to remove any forum moderators that aren't super mods if they are in the moderator user group or not doesn't matter Wink.
So you want to remove the moderator powers of all users except for those who are in the super mod usergroup?

Like I said, just change their usergroup. Or delete them from the moderators list in each forum.
Super-moderators already have moderation permissions on all forums so there is no need to add these users to the forum moderator list.

If you want clear ALL moderators from ALL forums, run this SQL in phpMyAdmin:
TRUNCATE TABLE  `mybb_moderators`
Make sure you change the prefix (mybb_) if necessary.

Then go to ACP > Tools & Maintenance > Cache Manager and rebuild the moderators cache.
Pages: 1 2