MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Extra Usergroup Permissions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wanting to have extra user/post group permissions or if it is possible.

I am currently in "construction" mode; editing the theme, adding plugins, ect. But I wanted to add things. Like I am making member levels.

10-250 posts = Member level 1
251-500 posts = Member level 2
and so on

But for each higher ranked user/post group, I wanted to increase the max Avatar Size that group could have.

Like "Member level 1" would have 150x - 150x then once you reach "Member level 2" it would increase to 225x - 225x for example. Is there a plugin for extra group permissions like this?

I know GFX, VFX, and other stuff but never messed around with coding languages (Although I used to go to tech school for C++, but I dropped out of it because it was extremely boring) I do know some basic HTML from Myspace being around when I was a teenager (I used to mod pages for bands) but that's about it.

But I'm just mainly looking for extra Avatar permissions, and let users request their own user title picture. Like I'm making a forum for requests and I want them to request their own user picture (the pic that goes under their username). How do I go in doing that without creating a new usergroup for each person.