MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Blank page when creating a topic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello friends.

I have a problem with my forum. when somebody tries to create a topic, after click "Post thread" button, a blank page shows. but the topic is created successfully. the url of the blank page is something like this : http://d15.ir/newthread.php?fid=2&processed=1

my forum URL: www.d15.ir
test user name : test
test password : 123456
In inc/init.php, add the following on a new line after the line that says "<?php"
define("NO_PLUGINS",1);
So top looks like this:
<?php 
define("NO_PLUGINS",1);
/**

This will temporarily disable all plugins so some features will be missing from your forum but if you remove that line afterwards, everything will be fine again.

After saving and uploading that file, check if the problem still occurs.
If not, it's a problem with a plugin. The best thing to do in that case is disabling all plugins, remove the line you added to the inc/init.php file, reactivate the plugins one by one and check if the problem is back every time you reactivated a plugin. The last plugin you activated before the problem was back, is the one causing this.
I disabled plugins one by one and them enabled them.
I found that the problem is for plugin "Limit number of Threads (2.0.1)" by "Starpaul20"

I have disabled it and the problen has been solved.

Thanks a lot!
Great! You might want to contact the plugin author to inform him about this problem.
I have same problem..i disabled plugins but have still this probelm
ACP >> Tools & Maintenance >> File Verification >> Yes

Do any files show in red there?