MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Order With MyBBWebHost and Get a FREE Domain!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello everyone,

MyBBWebHost has just undergone a revamp. Along with the site makeover, we now offer a new service: Domain registration!

We offer .com, .net, .org, .info, and .biz domain name extensions for the low price of $12.95/year. You can either buy a domain along with a hosting plan or without one.

Either way, for a limited time, we are offering free domain registration for one year for anybody who buys Admin Elite hosting with MyBBWebHost. How does it work? Simply respond in this thread with your Invoice ID and I will remove the cost of the domain.

This is limited to one per customer (can be existing), and please remember that if you cancel your hosting plan within 2 months you will either have to pay for the domain or lose control of it.

MyBBWebHost - MyBB Oriented Web Hosting
The design looks horrible now.
Sorry, I have to agree.
I apologize if the new template does not appeal to you.

Regardless, this thread is about the free domain offering. Smile
Fair enough.

I do have to say this promotion looks very good.
How long is this offer going on?
The designs are not that bad, but they could be better. As for the offer is not a very good one, also your hosting is very costly (5.99 a month, I can pay much less with a popular host).
(2011-06-15, 02:26 AM)Mr. E Wrote: [ -> ]How long is this offer going on?

I don't really have a time line in mind. Do you have a specific date in mind for when you would like to use the promotion? I can discuss it with you via PM Smile

(2011-06-15, 02:32 AM)Mr.tnr Wrote: [ -> ]As for the offer is not a very good one, also your hosting is very costly (5.99 a month, I can pay much less with a popular host).

May I ask what you dislike about the offer? The cost of $5.99 - $7.99/month for web hosting is not expensive, especially for the quality of service to which many of MyBBWebHost's clients can attest. I definitely agree that you can pay much less, but that does not necessarily mean paying less is best for you.

MyBBWebHost is in no way a budget host; I do not plan on marketing it as such.
I'll be getting enough money soon. I purchased a custom theme recently. Smile

Anyways, I have a few questions in mind:

1) How long does it take for activation?
2) Will the domain will be registered under MyBBWebHost or is there an option for it to be pushed to my domain.com account?

I'll be sure to discuss tons with you, more in depth, via PM whenever I get a chance on the computer. I hate typing on my iPod. Haha.
(2011-06-15, 02:59 AM)Mr. E Wrote: [ -> ]1) How long does it take for activation?
2) Will the domain will be registered under MyBBWebHost or is there an option for it to be pushed to my domain.com account?

I'll be sure to discuss tons with you, more in depth, via PM whenever I get a chance on the computer. I hate typing on my iPod. Haha.
1) Assuming no problems arise, activation will occur as soon as payment is received.

2) The domain is registered by MyBBWebHost. However, you are given an EPP code so you can transfer out.

Looking forward to chatting!
Pages: 1 2 3