MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Star Wars Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys im new to the forums here and quite like mybb as a system (being a pro webmaster) but im looking if theres any star wars forum skins out there? if so please please please link me to them and if not would anyone be interested in doing one for me? basically general starwars from anywhere in the first 3 movies. it'll be called Galaxy at War (an up and comming mod site). Well there ya go, if anyone has anything or is willing to make one please contact me via
msn: [email protected]
email: [email protected]
yahoo: valthedoctor
pm

cheers in advance

Doc.
i can do it... give me a least 3 days Toungue
wow really? that'd be awesome... please make it look really cool cause im taking a risk trying mybb this time but as long as i can get a decent skin this is gonna take off Smile. If you were wondering its for a mod for battle for middle earth called galaxy at war and we're planning for it to go big so if u can do that it'd be awesome!

Thanks Heaps

Doc
until now, i have this... what do you think? what would you like to change?

http://theanimangaworld.orgfree.com/index.php

obviously you need to tell me how would you like to logo... the actual logo is just and example Toungue
err was there supposed to be anything changed except the white border?

anyway heres some graphical stuff Wink

[Image: SiteBanner.jpg]

theres the banner and the logo is the most leftist part of it Wink

if u have msn/yahoo/google add me and we can talk more Wink
ok... i need and idea Toungue

im gonna check somethings Toungue
i have already added you: [email protected]

[email protected] Wink
its [email protected]

and i added you anyway

do you want me to send you the current version of the site to get ideas from?
I am making a Star Wars The Force Unleashed theme now Smile