MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Huge issue with super moderators.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay this issue is bad. If I grant someone access to supermoderators, or supermoderators currently at that position, their USERNAME dissapears, and I cant access their account on admin cp. They cant post in shoutbox, or the forums, and their threads show up but not their name or anything about them. IDK how to fix.

site: http:/www.elitemodders.co.cc/forums/

Please help me.

BEFORE (normal user)
[Image: 28s543t.png]

AFTER I PROMOTE THEM TO SUPER MOD
[Image: rrmwz8.png]

BTW I CANT CLICK ON THE OPTIONS WONT LET ME

This is also on all themes, even default.
I deleted all my themes, and reset templates and its still like this so idk what the problem is.

I didnt even change anything, I just woke up and this happened.
Can you point us to one of the threads where the super moderator's username doesn't show up?
Could it be that you damaged the display style for the user names of that group?
(2011-06-15, 10:18 AM)linguist Wrote: [ -> ]Could it be that you damaged the display style for the user names of that group?

what do you mean "display style" ??

Everything is normal.

thier name is

<span style="color:magenta">{username}</span>
(2011-06-15, 09:58 AM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]Can you point us to one of the threads where the super moderator's username doesn't show up?

I deleted all super mods.

Umm you can join, and i'll super mod u to show you.

idk its hard to explain.

I know brb.
make a testing admin account AND provide its credentials to a contributor here who has time to test it !!
(2011-06-15, 10:31 AM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]make a testing admin account AND provide its credentials to a contributor here who has time to test it !!

I might if someone is willing to help
Hmm, this is odd. It could be anything.

Can you PM me an admin account?
What browser are you using?? it looks like there's just some funky display error.
It looks like a template error to me.
ahhh this is so wierd
(2011-06-15, 10:31 AM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]make a testing admin account AND provide its credentials to a contributor here who has time to test it !!

oh orange the other admin accidently deleted you!!

make a new one, I told him about you now.
Pages: 1 2