MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Edit div class="navigation" and span class="active"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Edit div class="navigation" and span class="active"
I could not find those files.
div class="navigation"

Admin CP > Templates & Style > Templates > Your Template Set > Navigation Templates > nav.

span class="active"

Admin CP > Templates & Style > Templates > Your Template Set > Navigation Templates > nav_bit_active.
(2011-06-15, 10:13 AM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]div class="navigation"

Admin CP > Templates & Style > Templates > Your Template Set > Navigation Templates > nav.

span class="active"

Admin CP > Templates & Style > Templates > Your Template Set > Navigation Templates > nav_bit_active.

But where do i edit the navigation properties
In Admin CP > Templates & Style > Themes > (click your theme) > global.css > Advanced Mode and search for ".navigation". The ".active" should also be around there.
(2011-06-15, 10:31 AM)Aries-Belgium Wrote: [ -> ]In Admin CP > Templates & Style > Themes > (click your theme) > global.css > Advanced Mode and search for ".navigation". The ".active" should also be around there.

thanks i found it. i added line height 30px but the image and text is not centered. can you check ?

http://forum.monstermmorpg.com/
You don't fix that with line-height. Add this to your global.css:

.navigation img {
margin-bottom: -10px;
}

Change the -10px value if it's not quite as centered as you want.
(2011-06-15, 10:43 AM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]You don't fix that with line-height. Add this to your global.css:

.navigation img {
margin-bottom: -10px;
}

Change the -10px value if it's not quite as centered as you want.

i will use 30 pixel height image so it is centered anyway. but i want to center the text. it is at the bottom now.
Did you try what I told you? That's exactly what it does.

I checked in Chrome's Developer Tools and it works.
Try to add
style="vertical-align:middle"
to the image.