MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to not add buddy before you get confirm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want the add buddy system like facebook or Vbull. Huh

In Example: i want add you as a buddy, and automatically send request to you when i click add as your buddy and then your confirm that, after your confirmed me we will be friend, not like add buddy system on MyBB that can add anyone as your buddy without friend request message and you have to add again if you want me show on your friend list

I hope that system will exist
I too need this so bump.
(2012-02-21, 06:24 AM)IceGuru Wrote: [ -> ]I too need this so bump.

Only plugin (AFAIK) that integrates with existing buddy system and has options to deny / accept incoming buddy request is Extended Buddy system by Pirata Nervo (Paid plugin for 1.4 version).

MyFriends v1.0 uses separated friendship system and has option to deny / accept incoming friend request.
(2012-02-21, 12:08 PM)Johnny S Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-02-21, 06:24 AM)IceGuru Wrote: [ -> ]I too need this so bump.

Only plugin (AFAIK) that integrates with existing buddy system and has options to deny / accept incoming buddy request is Extended Buddy system by Pirata Nervo (Paid plugin for 1.4 version).

MyFriends v1.0 uses separated friendship system and has option to deny / accept incoming friend request.

That might work.

I'm looking to use mybb not as a forum software but to control member ship/access to pages.

Thanks