MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Edit the help page on mybb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay, I have the latest and greatest version of mybb and I want to edit the help page to make my own little FAQ for my site since the mybb wiki isn't available for the new version of the forum.

Can someone please tell me how to do this? I've looked all over and can't figure it out Sad

Thanks!
admin control panel --> configuration --> help documents
--> edit / add / add new section
Okay, one more question - does it matter if I am using a different theme? For some reason after I edit the help doc area like you instructed nothing has changed when I go back and refresh the page - I've tried ctrl+f5 and opening a new window [which cleans my cookies etc] and no luck. Sad
it should not change with the theme...
may be the related files are not writeable. Let's wait for an expert's response
Well I should say, when I look in the Admin section at the Help docs - they've changed. When I look at my web page - at the forums - they've not changed at all. Sad
may be due to browser cache .. have you tried hard refresh (CTRL + F5 OR SHIFT + F5)
you means on firewall on block tried on sites?
Are you sure you're actually saving it in the ACP...?? It's all just pulled from the database, has nothing to do with the theme.
I'm just editing it in the ACP and then pressing the save option? Is there another way I should be doing it?
^ there appears to be no other specific method to edit help system..
Pages: 1 2