MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Whole forum centered.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I made one edit to the header template to remove an image and checked my edit before editing. No, I didn't make a backup since it was the easiest edit ever and if I made a backup for everytime I made an edit like that I'd be here all day.

Now for some reason my whole forum seems to be centered lol. Didn't remove any align text or anything, that's for sure.

Anyone know what the problem might be?

PS: It's not just the index page, the whole forum is centered.
Can you give us the URL to your forum please?
In global.css, search for "body" and remove the "text-align" attribute.
on the top there should be <div id="container"> OR </div> at the end may be missing..
Tried that, didn't work.

<div id="container"> is there and there is a </div> to close it, even tried adding another just to be 100% sure but nope Sad
just add
text-align: left;

to #content in global.css
(2011-06-15, 08:01 PM)Aries-Belgium Wrote: [ -> ]In global.css, search for "body" and remove the "text-align" attribute.
remove that OR edit it to left (text-align : left) ..

(2011-06-15, 08:31 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-06-15, 08:01 PM)Aries-Belgium Wrote: [ -> ]In global.css, search for "body" and remove the "text-align" attribute.
remove that OR edit it to left (text-align : left) ..

He may want the copyright at the bottom to be centered, but not the rest of the forum.

In the 'header' template near the end you have two closing divs ... remove the last one
Pages: 1 2