MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Just tried to make the [Release 1.4x] My Ad Manager compatible with 1.6 but no joy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2011-06-16, 07:29 AM)adbrad Wrote: [ -> ]thought it was obvious you need to replace the x with the amount of pixels you want the image just the number, example width="600" height="200" for 600x200.

Sorry I had no idea what the size should be you see.
try 450 x 150
(2011-06-16, 07:33 AM)adbrad Wrote: [ -> ]try 450 x 150

Looks much better but I need to work out how to make a banner I guess, because it's a screenshot my friend is using so looks really tacky lol. Is there anyway to centre it as well when I get it sorted out. And thanks so much for helping me with this buddy.
best way would probably be
<div align="center"></div>

Put them around the ad code, to make a banner just make a image in photoshop or any other image editing software, if you wanted to provide me with a idea of what you want i may be able to knock something up, as long as it is simple.
You either have to resize the image before you upload it to imageshack or if you want to use it in a post you can use the linked thumbnail that imageshack provides.
(2011-06-16, 08:19 AM)Aries-Belgium Wrote: [ -> ]You either have to resize the image before you upload it to imageshack or if you want to use it in a post you can use the linked thumbnail that imageshack provides.

Thanks I have PM you Smile
Pages: 1 2