MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Table Row Background Image
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do I have a background image in just one table row on the index? This is what I'm referring to:
[Image: tbg.png]
Do you want the same image repeated on each row, but just in one column? Or a different image on each row?
Just in one column.
you means on background global.css ? I think so not sure trow1 or trow2 I don't remember
That doesn't really help, I'm still not really sure what you're trying to achieve. Try the following and see if it does what you want...

ACP >> Templates & Style >> Templates >> yourtheme >> Forum Bit Templates >> forumbit_depth2_forum

Find:
<td class="{$bgcolor}" valign="top">
<strong><a href="{$forum_url}">{$forum['name']}</a></strong>{$forum_viewers_text}<div class="smalltext">{$forum['description']}{$modlist}{$subforums}</div>
</td>

Replace with:
<td class="trowbgimg" valign="top">
<strong><a href="{$forum_url}">{$forum['name']}</a></strong>{$forum_viewers_text}<div class="smalltext">{$forum['description']}{$modlist}{$subforums}</div>
</td>

ACP >> Templates & Style >> Themes >> yourtheme >> global.css

Add:
.trowbgimg {
background: url(images/yourimage.png) repeat-x top left;
}
Oh sorry, I thought you were asking if I wanted the background image repeated on each row, displayed in just one row, or a different image on each row.

In the image I provided above, it shows the red line around the area that I want a background image in. I want the background image to be shown only in that row, and no other row.
Still in need of some support.
Anyone?