MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Auction] Simplistic theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone. I had this theme on my mind for a while, and I worked on it pretty much all day today to get it to Photoshop.

It's a very simplistic theme, not the average type of theme you would see around here. But very tasteful IMO.

I will get to coding the theme tomorrow and release a demo, but for now here is some screenies.

[attachment=23086]

Alternate Menu
[attachment=23087]

Alternate Menu 2
[attachment=23088]

The featured of the theme will most likely include:
  • Custom twitter status scroller.
  • Theme options to allow you to greatly customize the theme to your liking.
  • A sidebar option.
  • A custom portal.
  • Possibly a built in blog and/or portfolio.

The bidding for this theme starts at $5. BIN is $30.
($2 extra for copyright removal. And if I don't get the blog and/or portfolio, the BIN will be $20.)

Once this theme is sold, it's sold. No returns, and only one person gets it, so bid away! Paypal only!
(2011-06-16, 03:02 AM)Joshee Wrote: [ -> ]The featured of the theme will most likely include:
  • Custom twitter status scroller.
  • Theme options to allow you to greatly customize the theme to your liking.
  • Possibly a sidebar option.
  • Possibly a custom portal.
  • Possibly a built in blog and/or portfolio.

I may be interested in bidding, but thats a lot of "probablys" Toungue

Will you accept PayPal?
I only accept Paypal. Should edit the OP.

As for all of the "probablys", I can change that to:
  • WILL have a sidebar option
  • WILL have a custom portal.

Still not sure about the blog and/or portfolio. If I don't get that implemented the BIN will go to $20 instead of $30.
$5.00
Anyone else willing to bid? Smile
$7
Getting started on the coding now. Smile
Joshee, would you be willing to let myself or another coder buy the design and code it? If I were to buy it off you then let Cohen code it, would that be a problem?
Not at all. Would you be willing to buy the design for $10? You can remove the copyright as you wish. The only page I have designed is the index, BTW, but the PSD is super organized. I'm a little OCD Toungue
This thread can be closed. Sold the design to Jordan.