MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need some help adding Google Analytics to my Forum please already have an account
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have an account already with Google Analytics I just need to work something out in my very limited brain. I have installed the plugin now and activated it, so it is showing me my Google Analytics web property ID.

When I add the new Forum account on my Google Analytics account it shows me the tracking code. "Copy the following code, then paste it onto every page that you want to track immediately before the closing </head>tag." I have seleted the "One domain with multiple subdomains" option so hopefully that is correct etc...

Question is what do i do with the code, where does it go on the templates. Huh
Which plugin are you using? You don't really need a plugin for Google Analytics.

Just copy and paste the code to the bottom of the footer template.
(2011-06-16, 11:01 AM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]Which plugin are you using? You don't really need a plugin for Google Analytics.

Just copy and paste the code to the bottom of the footer template.

Hi AJS

Thanks for replying to me I have the Google Analytics (1.5) plugin actviated at the momen. But will simply paste the code from the "Analytics: Tracking Instructions" instead to the Footer as you mentioned. Thank you very much for helping me out buddy.