MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: shouting box keeps loading...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i keep on getting
" Loading... "
on the front page for the shout box 1.5
if i go to Portable Device version it all works fine Wink

http://youraquatics.com/index.php main page is here
i have added posts e.g shouts so it ent keep trying to load because of no shouts
None of your JS works. You've likely got a conflict between 2 libraries. I'll check your source in a minute.
In your headerinclude template, mystatus.js is loaded before jquery-latest.js. Change the order of these two and it might help Smile

EDIT: That doesn't help. It is a JS conflict though - I just need to find it.

EDIT2: The theme is by Audentio Design, not Your Aquatics. Change the copyright back to the original and I'll continue to support you.
(2011-06-16, 10:46 AM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]None of your JS works. You've likely got a conflict between 2 libraries. I'll check your source in a minute.
In your headerinclude template, mystatus.js is loaded before jquery-latest.js. Change the order of these two and it might help Smile

EDIT: That doesn't help. It is a JS conflict though - I just need to find it.

EDIT2: The theme is by Audentio Design, not Your Aquatics. Change the copyright back to the original and I'll continue to support you.

Ok thanks would be very nice if you tell me what file to edit and what to edit thanks
ill edit it now
Read my second edit. Replace the Audentio copyright line before receiving any more support.
(2011-06-16, 10:54 AM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Read my second edit. Replace the Audentio copyright line before receiving any more support.

Done changed the template thing
Nick1200, please add the link back. Smile Copyright removal comes at a fee, our team works hard on the work we produce and appreciate your compliance.