MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Simple Code Banners!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I don't see much of the point since if I wanted to I could use the code that makes that sort of box just fine, and I also don't prefer using the thead in things other than threads and sections.

But good job nonetheless Smile
Well thanks Lucas. Toungue I mainly made it for me but decided to release it.
Updated!

Fixed error after installing.
Changed all "Require" to "require_once"
Why is it called "Google AdSense Logo"? That makes no sense...People don't use Google Ads for logos Wink
I don't understand what you mean by "logo". Anyone care to fill me in?
Sorry didn't know a great name, it makes a box, like the one on page 1, and puts your add in there. It also allows you to edit the boxes header text. It's simple and keeps the messy Google code (or any code) out of your templates.
(2011-10-03, 12:08 AM)blake Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry didn't know a great name, it makes a box, like the one on page 1, and puts your add in there. It also allows you to edit the boxes header text. It's simple and keeps the messy Google code (or any code) out of your templates.

Google's code is messy...ok...
Yeah they are, I hate having them in my template. I'd rather have the simple code my plugin inserts. But thats my opinion
(2011-10-04, 02:14 AM)blake Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah they are, I hate having them in my template. I'd rather have the simple code my plugin inserts. But thats my opinion

MyAdvertisements does the trick quite well in that case Toungue But good job nonetheless. I don't like seeing a border around the ads or the thead though.
(2011-10-04, 04:23 AM)lucasbytegenius Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-10-04, 02:14 AM)blake Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah they are, I hate having them in my template. I'd rather have the simple code my plugin inserts. But thats my opinion

MyAdvertisements does the trick quite well in that case Toungue But good job nonetheless. I don't like seeing a border around the ads or the thead though.
No offense to Nervo(That's his name right? O.o) but I don't like that plugin, didn't have a good experience with it.

Pages: 1 2 3