MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Simple Code Banners!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Simple Code Banners!

What it does: This plugin was made because I havent seen any simple banner's for ad's! Basically all you need to do is install it, activate it, and insert your code in the space provided! This plugin will also fit your theme perfectly!

This plugin isnt only for Google Adsense: While I made it for this purpose it can be easily used for any other ads! And with my future plans you can also use it for, say, a alert to your members!

Future Plans:Nothing yet Big Grin Any ideas?

Current Version: 1.4

Change Log for this version:

Quote:Plugin renamed.

Download Link: http://mods.mybb.com/view/google-adsense

Picture:
[Image: 24503-1307907186-Screen%20shot%202011-06...8%20PM.png]
Can you guide me how to enter please I tried and I chould not do please help me
what should I do
Enter text into the are for the header box to display? Go to ACP> Configuration >Adsense Code> Now put the code or text into the field you want it o be displayed in. Then set the option for that field to yes and save. Smile There is a bug where you need to turn off the logo to replace the text but I am working on it now.
Bug Bug Bugy
Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
(2011-06-25, 04:13 PM)lexy Wrote: [ -> ]Bug Bug Bugy
Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Thanks for telling me, but I think thats because you are using a non-english Mybb, so my plugin cant find the right line to add the code since it's not english. Smile Testing my newest version now then will upload it. Smile

Updated fix some major bugs Big Grin
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare find_replace_templatesets() (previously declared in /home//public_html/mybb/inc/adminfunctions_templates.php:22) in /home//public_html/mybb/inc/adminfunctions_templates.php on line 101
Still Bug
(2011-07-13, 11:27 AM)lexy Wrote: [ -> ]Fatal error: Cannot redeclare find_replace_templatesets() (previously declared in /home//public_html/mybb/inc/adminfunctions_templates.php:22) in /home//public_html/mybb/inc/adminfunctions_templates.php on line 101
Still Bug
Your using another language on your board. My coding is for a english Mybb which is why it's not working for you. If someone writes the code in that language it will work. Smile

for those who are facing fatal error : please open adsense.php file in a code editor (eg. notepad++) AND
replace require with require_once .. (4 occurrences need to be replaced) , save the file & retry using it
Thanks I fixed that. Smile If i dont need to update anything else I will update it soon Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3