MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: restrict poll result view
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi
I want to post a poll to find out what my users think about my moderators and forum managers
since the moderator and admin can view the results and find out who have voted for them or against them
i want to restrict the result(who choose which option) only to super admin

How can i do that?

thank you
still waiting on this
I think you should be able to edit who can see polls votes in the admin CP.
there is a paid plug-in on some other site which might help for the required purpose.

OR

try using php in templates plug-in + some template edits . wait for an expert to guide
The plugin really helped
now i need a way to block them from editing the polls
:unsure:

try removing all poll permissions for moderator, super moderator, Admin groups

Users & groups --> Groups --> specific group --> Forums and Posts --> Poll Options
(2011-06-21, 07:06 AM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]:unsure:

try removing all poll permissions for moderator, super moderator, Admin groups

Users & groups --> Groups --> specific group --> Forums and Posts --> Poll Options

That would make moderators and others unable to vote.
^ in general, administrators and moderators cannot modify super admin's profile.
if super administrator creates a poll then can they edit the poll ? I've to check..
(2011-06-21, 07:21 AM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]^ in general, administrators and moderators cannot modify super admin's profile.
if super administrator creates a poll then can they edit the poll ? I've to check..

They may not be. But OP wants the Poll results not to be visible to moderators. That's is the "Show results" option shouldn't be available.
Yes
that's exactly what i want
i don't want anyone but the superadmin be able to view poll results
Pages: 1 2