MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Warning...Script Kiddy about
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
thotho Wrote:could you stop the "Hacking complains " and stick with the fixing part ??

It is fixed... and the "Hacking complains" are true that is what you tried to do. It's your kind that make the internet a bad place to surf for other people. So just shut up because if I'm right you did break the law.

Edit: Feel free to change or delete this mod's.
Snake Wrote:It is fixed...
not from my point of view
i sent a pm to chris to look at the fix agine .

soo let me see now...
what makes me help fixing the code insted of running around forums with a new exploit ?

becuase i want world peace .
So answer my question...WHY did you run your little test on other peoples public forums? WHY didnt you either do it to your own OR just report the bug?

You have no reason, thus you were intending to cause criminal damage, thus your ISP will be informed along with the FBI's cyber crime department (http://www.ic3.gov/).
The exploit script was published to the public. I would think there is more than one person running the script due to the range of IP addresses reported.
True, Dennis. Nobody should jump down this one guy's throat unless they know for sure that he personally attacked their board. Could've been anyone.
Well, he did admit that he did hack that one persons board....
He has admitted to doing it to mine and several others...he even PM'd me asking me to give Chris more info on the exploit (which he linked me to).
Ah well, in that case, you should definately report him.
I have it that his email address is [email protected]
ok so what is the fix for all this hacking this guys is goin around doing i have downloaded the file where should i upload the file

can someone please tell me

Thanks
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7