MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mark All Forums Read Not Working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, just a little problem...

When I click the "Mark All Forums Read" button on the bottom of the index page it takes me to misc.php?action=markread And shows the normal forum template and gives me this error
"Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again."

I've tried it a few times... I have no idea what could be causing the problem... I just noticed it recently, though it could've came up a while back....

I'm pretty sure the most recent change I made to my forum would be updating from 1.6.2 to 1.6.3 .

Anyone else have/had this problem?
(2011-06-17, 02:49 AM)nadlerz Wrote: [ -> ]Read here > http://community.mybb.com/thread-93432.html

I don't understand what this is telling me to do D:
This is telling you to Upgrade your headerinclude, index_boardstats and forumdisplay_threadlist templates.
Well yes, but will that lose all the changes I made to them before that?

My forum is setup JUST how I want it right now, so I'd like to make sure everything stays ok
You don't need to edit any thing else except the code {$mybb->post_code} Make sure that it is correctly written in those 3 templates. Just this.
Ok, I just took a look at the headerinclude and found this:
var my_post_key = "{$mybb->post_code}";

Is this what I change? And what do I change it to?
Change the above code and anywhere else where it's posted (such as index_boardstats and forumdisplay_threadlists) with:

misc.php?action=markread&my_post_key={$mybb->post_code}
Ok, but before I do this... I just want to make sure... change this

var my_post_key = "{$mybb->post_code}";

to

misc.php?action=markread&my_post_key={$mybb->post_code}

?

Or do I just change whats in the quotes from the first code?
Bummmpppp
Ok, so I got it working, thanks!