MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: AlertServe Hosting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey MyBB!

Alright well I just finished up with MyBB and the site was fully published 17/06/11.

AlertServe offers great hosting services and a 99.9% uptime Big Grin. The Forum on our site works as a link for our clients to create a friendly community.

Have a visit and I hope to see you soon!

[Image: logo.png]
Click the picture or click the link: alertserve.net
Hmm. I see an empty forum, where i don't even see any description about what the site is about.

If this is a post to host (which i assume), or any other, the hosting packages list is missing. Also, change the postbit text color as its difficult to read in a blue background.
Either change the background or the text color of the posts content they ware way to similar.
Why would I choose your host over per say, MyBBWebHost?
Sites down...must be that 00.01%! Smile
...I can't even see any hosting packages.
Thanks for the feedback guys, I've gone through some work and now it's changed and looking a heap better!
I wonder why you use Forum as homepage, if it isn't a post to host? Any decent host will have a custom site and not a Forum using "The hosting tool".

Also, just noticed you are using a Reseller hosting from Square Serve. They don't have as much uptime as you said (99.99%).
1) You say 99.99% SLA here but 99.9% there.
2) You do not have a TOS or AUP publicly accessible.
3) You say your "unlimited" plan includes 1PB, 1TB, AND unlimited disk space and bandwidth, this is both impossible and fraudulent.
4) You are using the default THT theme.
5) Your THT installation does not work in IE.
6) Your "cPanel Login" script points to a redirect page, why not link directly to the cPanel login?
7) Your MyBB theme looks nice but your website is horrible. No information, completely empty, bad layout, and complete lack of details (such as a price on your main page before users click "ORDER NOW!").
8) You don't mention the payment terms (monthly? yearly? one-time?).
9) Your WHOIS information is hidden.
10) You copied your web host (but not where they did good): http://squareserve.com/index.php
11) Your logo is nice.
@kavin, We are working on a fron't page and will push forums to /forums soon.
Yes squareserve isn't 99% but we are on their a special server of theirs for staff, this allows us to have 99.9% uptime.

@KuJoe, TOS is accessible when you go to our ordering client, But because of your concern we will now make a page onto the forums for it to be publicly viewable and very clear. No it does not state 1PB please try and add up the 0's, we host off a server that has 12TB, this is more than enough, if every user does someone how 1TB which is near impossible, then we will keep to our promise, we are on the way to buying another server anyway =). Our WHOIS info is hidden for privacy reasons. Yes our webhost is coppied, this is because we actually are a part of squareserve and Richards the owner of ss and RH Source Limited is happy for us to go ahead and take the lead with this. Thanks for the compliment on the logo, =D.

More Improvements are underway.
Pages: 1 2 3