MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Avatar Size Problem and Hyperlink Colour Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.outlawstar.co.uk/forums/index.php

You won't be able to see it as a guest, but at the top-right there's a box for logged in users. Avatars are a maximum of 120x120 but they don't scale down to fit inside the box. Let me provide a screenshot:

[Image: 15zqhrk.png]

There's also an additional problem. This is going to sound stupid, but I was having trouble fixing the hyperlink/text colours for the Club Temptation theme. Even as a guest, if you scroll to the bottom of the page you'll see a theme selector box. If you choose Club Temptation you'll see what I mean. I screwed it up a little when I was trying to fix the colours myself. (Hyperlinks were always white even if hovered over, which made them indistinguishable from normal text.)

You could either suggest solutions (particularly to the first problem since I have no idea about that, but the second is just an annoyance to be honest), or if you're a trustworthy member here with good rep, I can provide a temporary account for you, with which you could make the changes. It should only be a 5-10 minute job if you know what you're doing, and I'll give a few dollars as a tip to say thanks.
it appears that someone is already testing above issues.. Smile
Any responses that make sense?
well, do you still need fixing them.. (pm me)

Edit : as an expert responded, I stay off on this issue Smile
You'll need to see what's more important, the width or the height? So, which one is needs to be maximum 120px? This is important in order to scale down proportional.
In the template 'header_welcomeblock_member', locate the image that is used to show the avatar and add this to the attributes if the height is more important to be 120px:
style="height: 120px"

If the width is more important to be 120px, replace "height" with "width" . Also remove any width and height attributes already in the attributes of the image.