MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PsVitals - Your vital, PsV community.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Joining.
Wow, I will wait for it's release.
(2011-06-20, 01:16 PM)iDude Wrote: [ -> ]Finally someone owning a PS forum actually used Scoutie's theme. The forums look great, it does have a lot of potential as the PS Vita owned e3, (I'll also be getting one, so I'll probably join at some point=D)

Good Luck!

Thanks bro! Hope to see you around the forums. Big Grin

(2011-06-20, 02:26 PM)zZJoennZz Wrote: [ -> ]Joining.
Wow, I will wait for it's release.

Thanks Smile
Quote:Our members have made a total of 163 posts in 40 threads.
We currently have 13 members registered.
Please welcome our newest member, xSheltonBarrera21f
The most users online at one time was 21 on 06-21-2011 at 06:10 PM

For only being open for a week I think we're doing pretty good. Big Grin

And once I get a few active members up on the site I'll be hosting a contest!
Hey guys! PSVitals is going a little bit slower than I thought it would be, but hey, can't say anything bad! Especially since it's a console that hasn't even been released yet xD But we are on the first page of google so I'm happy about that ^.^

Our members have made a total of 449 posts in 101 threads.
We currently have 33 members registered.
The most users online at one time was 107 on 08-02-2011 at 05:15 AM

Please come down and join us! We have tons of videos and news for you to keep updated on the PSVita with!
I've changed it up now.

Because the PS Vita hasn't actually been released yet, there isn't a huge "community" for it. Because of that, I've decided to make the main site a blog and the forums are just on the side. It also makes it easier for new people to join the blog community since you can comment with twitter and what not.

http://psvitals.net is now the blog

And I'd like it if you guys gave me some feedback on it?
So it's been a while now!

With the PS Vita almost ready to launch in Japan, I've decided to re-launch the community forums and start the conversations going again! We've made some changes to the forums, trying to make them a bit more "general" and I'll be working on adding new content to the forums to try and get some activity.

http://psvitals.net/forums is our forum link

If any one wants to come on down and join us that'd be awesome! Or if you just have any suggestions for the site please let me know. :3
BUMP! Go check out OP's site!
Thanks mebes ^.^
Anything for you, bro.
Great site! Needs more members and activity!
Pages: 1 2