MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mass email problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
DennisTT Wrote:
Tikitiki Wrote:whats all that Sym javascript for?
It's put in by some Symantec tool to prevent popups and that stuff.
zoomj, never knew that

We would help you if we knew what was wrong...
nekng Wrote:can i get help with my problem, it still does not function correctly

Did you try the second, third, etc pages yet? Or did you still stay with only the first page?
My install of MyBB will not e-mail validation e-mails to [all of my] newly registered users, so I had to disable that and make it instant activation.
Kujila Wrote:My install of MyBB will not e-mail validation e-mails to [all of my] newly registered users, so I had to disable that and make it instant activation.

This problem isn't about account activation emails. It's about mass email in the Admin CP.
Ah, my bad. I ought make my own topic, sorry Sad
DennisTT Wrote:
nekng Wrote:can i get help with my problem, it still does not function correctly

Did you try the second, third, etc pages yet? Or did you still stay with only the first page?
the first time i did and it ended up sending the mass email to ALL of my members
I meant after you applied my fix.
I'm having the same problem. with the same version of Mybb.. we need a patch.
First off someone needs to find the "real" problem though. You need an patch, that's fine, just don't except it to go faster if you just say that.
And there is an patch for it, although you need to test if it works.
Here.
I posted a patch above, could you try it and see if it works.
Pages: 1 2 3