MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Odd error when trying to add a plug in
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone this is odd but i keep getting this error from mybb every time i try to install a new plugin Sad

this is terrble lol does this mean the plugin is out of date or is this just my server messing up?

Any help would be nice Smile here is the error Sad

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
    1146 - Table 'myname.mybb_mybb_settinggroups' doesn't exist
Query:
    INSERT INTO mybb_mybb_settinggroups (`gid`,`name`,`title`,`description`,`disporder`,`isdefault`) VALUES ('NULL','Email Notification on Registration','Email Notification on Registration','','1','no') 
May i know what's the plugin is?
Quote:INSERT INTO mybb_mybb_settinggroups
the plugin appears to be for earlier version of myBB system
I think this is possibly the plugins fault Sad I just installed NewPoints as a test no problem Sad

I love NewPoints tho Smile lol but how can i fix this problem in the plugin?

Thanks in adv!
lol yup Big Grin you just beat me to it lol

any way of possibly changing the code around to work with this?
Oh and the plugin i was trying to install is ---> http://mods.mybb.com/view/email-notifica...gistration

i think it is just out dated lol

is there any other plugins that can email me when a new member makes an account just so i can remove a spammer if it is obvious lol I just got the new recaptcha3 working and damn it looks sexy haha hopefully i get less spam accounts Smile
^ please use this plug-in : Email about new members - 2.0.0
ill give it a shot lol Smile hope it works thanks ill let u guys know
thats a no go for that last plugin idea u gave me ranjani

it is also not compatible but is nice about it and tells me instead of giving me a big angry screen lol Smile

Thanks anyway for help Ill keep looking around for a mod, i was just worried there was something bad i did lol but everything else is working fine Smile
^ here is the modified file for the above plug-in
PERFECT Smile

Thanks so much dude that worked like a charm! Cant wait to get my first email, it know it may be a pain to delete an email lol but i would much rather know whats going on on my forum while im away Big Grin

Thanks ranjani!

-atrixdude