MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thread Tools not showing.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I make a thread, edit a thread, reply to a thread the tools are not showing.

I mean the tools to make this:
test test test
test
test
  1. test
  2. test
test

And all the others.

Any ideas how to fix.
I understand that you are unable to see editor toolbar - is it right ?
have you modified anything recently which involves jQuery script..
(2011-06-18, 02:00 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]I understand that you are unable to see editor toolbar - is it right ?
have you modified anything recently which involves jQuery script..

You are right.
No, I think it is the theme I installed.
It is a fresh new forum. But I installed the theme Blue Blust.
So i think I will need to put something into the templates.
Just don't know what or where.
is that Blue Lust (a typo in above response) , it needs a fix . please see this post (#43)
Did you install the plugin WYSIWYG editing, because you may need to install it correctly, Because this happened to me once.
URL?? Test account??
It is an error in the theme called Blue Lust i just found out.
As I tried to install it on a fresh forum.

Any idea of templates to edit?
Where can this be located, cause then I will try to check out the templates?
the theme maker has a support thread . see this post on that thread (#43) which relates to your problem
Again, URL?? Test account?? We kinda need to see it to be able to figure out exactly what the actual cause is before being able to tell you how to fix it...

Edit: OK, going by the information in that thread, it looks like the cause is jQuery being included. But we'd have been able to tell you that sooner if you'd provided a URL and test account in your first post.
Sorry it is located at my localhost on my pc. I have not realised it yet. Will first do that when all bugs are fixed.

Anyways. I installed another theme and then it works. So it was the themes fault.