MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ~~snip~~ - Hacks for every game! Learn & Share
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Site Name: ~~snip~~
Site URL: ~~snip~~
Description: When saying ~~snip~~ it is actually "hacks", because it is not mainly for hacks it is more Gaming forum.
There is Gaming section where gamers enjoy sharing for their gaming experience.
You can also learn how to protect your computer from viruses.
Coding section where you can learn any type of coding from C/C#/C++ to PHP.
In the Graphics section you can request graphics or get your graphic to be rated and you can learn from the graphic tutorials there.
The Lounge is the place where our members enjoy posting anything that they think.

Please visit the site and join us!

Thank You!
~~snip~~
I just love the Photoshop Bliss v3, it gives every forum a fresh clean look. Everything looks good on your forum, might even join it later today,

Here's a trivial suggestion; you have everything done besides having a favicon=P

Good Luck!

(2011-06-18, 04:00 PM)iDude Wrote: [ -> ]I just love the Photoshop Bliss v3, it gives every forum a fresh clean look. Everything looks good on your forum, might even join it later today,

Here's a trivial suggestion; you have everything done besides having a favicon=P

Good Luck!
Favicon added Smile
Thanks!
Look nice. But the only thing that i would suggest is, try to improve content in boards like computers, Games, etc.
Because out 2219 posts you have 1433 posts in general and offtopic discussions. That is 2/3 of posts are offtopic. This wont make your Forum look good, especially considering the Forum Games section having 1,111 posts.

Just try to correct that, and your Forum will be good.
(2011-06-18, 02:06 PM)Adrenaline Wrote: [ -> ]~~snip~~

There is Gaming section where gamers enjoy sharing for their gaming experience.
You can also learn how to protect your computer from viruses.
Coding section where you can learn any type of coding from C/C#/C++ to PHP.
In the Graphics section you can request graphics or get your graphic to be rated and you can learn from the graphic tutorials there.
The Lounge is the place where our members enjoy posting anything that they think.

Please visit the site and join us!

Thank You!

Where did you get the bar for the top to switch between bars for forums?
I already registered there Smile
It would be cool if we could see your threads so we know if your offering illegal content or not.
It would be cooler if he put Jordan's copyright back and removed the social icons he took from wb-dev.

~~snip~~ - See header
http://wb-dev.net/ - See footer
I have permission from Wb-Dev and I bought branding removal from Jordan
(2011-06-21, 09:39 PM)Adrenaline Wrote: [ -> ]I have permission from Wb-Dev and I bought branding removal from Jordan

Yeah, that's right. I gave him permission.
Pages: 1 2