MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Theme Creator for coders- Hire me!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Come on guys. Just because he did a grammatical mistake, it wont affect his work.
As he mentioned, he will get payment after he deliver those designs to you. So there is no way you will get scammed.

So please stop finding faults, and look up on his service.
"I can't show PSD is because I use my own custom graphic program"

That's BS, so you created a program JUST so you can create graphics when pros use photoshop LMAO

(2011-06-19, 07:59 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]Come on guys. Just because he did a grammatical mistake, it wont affect his work.
As he mentioned, he will get payment after he deliver those designs to you. So there is no way you will get scammed.

When if he is serious he should work everything correctly >.< and professionally.
(2011-06-19, 07:59 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]Come on guys. Just because he did a grammatical mistake, it wont affect his work.

101% correct...I agree with you..

Restating itheme here.

(2011-06-19, 01:27 PM)itheme Wrote: [ -> ]"I can't show PSD is because I use my own custom graphic program"

That's BS, so you created a program JUST so you can create graphics when pros use photoshop LMAO

When if he is serious he should work everything correctly >.< and professionally.

Does that really matters with what program he is going to do it?

You will get the design and all individual images necessary for design, and he accepts payment only if you like the result. What's there to worry about?

And i assume he might be afraid of giving PSD as the buyer can easily create many theme based on it, with some alterations. And due to that he wont have much orders. But its clearly what i assume, and it wont bother much, even if its true.
The program I use is as good as Photoshop, and Photoshop is just one of many graphic programs, is actually not the best.

Before you continue to speak in such way of my mockup order one (no upfront payment) then you will see how good I'am.
(2011-06-19, 02:47 PM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]Does that really matters with what program he is going to do it?

You will get the design and all individual images necessary for design, and he accepts payment only if you like the result. What's there to worry about?

And i assume he might be afraid of giving PSD as the buyer can easily create many theme based on it, with some alterations. And due to that he wont have much orders. But its clearly what i assume, and it wont bother much, even if its true.

Most designers give the PSD...

(2011-06-19, 02:54 PM)Mr.tnr Wrote: [ -> ]The program I use is as good as Photoshop, and Photoshop is just one of many graphic programs, is actually not the best.

Before you continue to speak in such way of my mockup order one (no upfront payment) then you will see how good I'am.

Well put all your effort into it then and make one to prove your good, everything you have said sounds dodgy. That mockup IMO is terrible and I am sure alot of other members will agree, so why don't you make some and release them for free?

PS It's I am not I'am
I'm going to design 5 Mockup and release them in 5 days, and I will sell each.
You go do that. :F
(2011-06-19, 06:57 PM)Mr.tnr Wrote: [ -> ]I'm going to design 5 Mockup and release them in 5 days, and I will sell each.

Ok..... So are you releasing them or selling them? As you said you would release but then you said you would sell :/
Pages: 1 2 3