MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Theme Creator for coders- Hire me!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I can create theme mockup Cool for only 10 USD each, if your interested send me a PM and I will mock a theme for you, if you don't like the theme you don't pay , if you want me to work only for you then I need a payment of 100 USD monthly, every month I will design at least 5 mockup themes for you!, the reason why the price when up is because I work privately for you.

I'm really good at graphics, therefore I can mockup anything. I will not provide you with the PSD but I will give you the file to every image in the theme, the reason why I can't show PSD is because I use my own custom graphic program which me and my friend created just for mocking themes and advertising templates, however in the future I may provide PSD.
What exactly do you mean by "mock" which you say in this post 11 times. Do you mean you can tease or laugh at us? Or do you mean to make something "not authentic or real". This post confuses me.

EDIT: Also, where is your work as well? The only post I can find of yours about your themes is you selling a theme that nanoskinners made for you.
I think he means ripping themes..
(2011-06-18, 04:06 PM)Civil Engineer Wrote: [ -> ]I think he means ripping themes..

I am not thinking that at all. I think he took the word mockup and though "mock" was the root word and it meant to make themes??

EDIT: I see what you mean now. Fishy fishy.
A mock theme is when you design a custom theme in an image format and then the coder uses the mock theme to code the real theme.

Ill show you an example: http://img813.imageshack.us/img813/9290/mock3.png , this mock theme is not very good, it's just something I created as an example in few minutes, though my mock themes are very good.
That is a MOCKUP not a mock!
What also dosen't make sense to me:

-$10 for 1 mockup
--$100 a month for 5 mockups a month

If you do the math:
$10 * 5 = $50 <- I pay you per month and sitll get my 5 themes. You my friend have a corrupt marketing plan.
Yes, but notice that I will only be working for one person when getting paid 100 USD monthly. For the 10$ is when I work for the public meaning any designer could just request a mock-up, when I get paid a 100 USD a month is when I work for one person, meaning i'm a private worker, therefore I work for his/her site ONLY and the mock-up are unique to your site, when I work for several persons meaning the public I get paid for that ONE time request, however if you don't want me to work for you directly then you just PM me your request and I will mock them, NO up-front payment, I design and you say "I like it" or "I don't".

Currently i'm a public worker unless someone want's to hire me as a private worker.
(2011-06-18, 05:16 PM)Mr.tnr Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, but notice that I will only be working for one person when getting paid 100 USD monthly. For the 10$ is when I work for the public meaning any designer could just request a mock-up, when I get paid a 100 USD a month is when I work for one person, meaning i'm a private worker, therefore I work for his/her site ONLY and the mock-up are unique to your site, when I work for several persons meaning the public I get paid for that ONE time request, however if you don't want me to work for you directly then you just PM me your request and I will mock them, NO up-front payment, I design and you say "I like it" or "I don't".

Currently i'm a public worker unless someone want's to hire me as a private worker.

Your still using the word "mock" when that has a completely different meaning that isn't even relevant to designing at all.
I'm sorry the word should be mockup. Anyways, are you interested.
(I fixed the top post, and thanks Jason!)
No one will be interested because you have very contradicting information.
Pages: 1 2 3