MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: pm inbox
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
how can i read other users' inboxes? i have a admin on the site who just checks everyones private messages and stuff
private message admin
reading others private messages should not be a habit. should be used for site security etc..
(2011-06-18, 04:57 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]private message admin
reading others private messages should not be a habit. should be used for site security etc..

i know. thats what i meant. y would i read them for fun?
just my 2 cents in above post Smile

in general, all admins of your site can have access to such feature.. so please take care
that only main admin has access to that. for the above plug-in , try admin permissions in
Admin Control Panel --> click on each admin , select tools & maintenance tab --> Can
Manage Private Messages? --> yes / no
Here's my two cents as well.

Some where, rules, registration, etc you should post as a disclaimer that you and the other admins can read post, such as I have here.
MC Mines Rules Wrote:***DISCLAIMER!***
Here at MC Mines the admins have the ability to read PM's but we will not do so unless we think a user is misusing the PM system, if we find out you ARE misusing the PM system we will disable your ability to PM.