MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: font type
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello i was wondering if someone can help. My forum at is displaying some html on every post that is made, it is some html about the font. Does anyone know how to remove this. Many thanks
Are you using one of those fancy editors? If not, try clicking edit then pressing save.
(2011-06-18, 09:03 PM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]Are you using one of those fancy editors? If not, try clicking edit then pressing save.
no im just using the default one

You are having "MyBB WYSIWYG Editor" plugin in your forum. Try to disable it, and see if it works.
(2011-06-19, 01:51 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]You are having "MyBB WYSIWYG Editor" plugin in your forum. Try to disable it, and see if it works.

Dude restating what I had already said isn't going to help him.
(2011-06-19, 02:16 PM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-06-19, 01:51 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]You are having "MyBB WYSIWYG Editor" plugin in your forum. Try to disable it, and see if it works.

Dude restating what I had already said isn't going to help him.

Well. He said he is using the default editor only. I registered a test account and found he is not using default editor. Here is a screenshot of his editor area.

[Image: xojwg9.gif]