MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: DarkAura - A Creative Pokemon Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
DarkAura is a forum that focuses on the creative side of Pokemon: Graphics, drawings, and writing. The forum is a year old, but despite that, it's just starting out. Right now, the theme is heavily based on the default theme. I'm currently in the process of developing a new theme.
Enter DarkAura
You should get a proper TLD if you want your forum to success. Also, the current theme is bad, although the new theme you are developing is a lot better.
Good luck with it. Since i don't know anything about pokemon, i can't comment about the contents.
Why is it that all the Pokemon forums we see nowadays have a .co.cc domain?
(2011-06-19, 01:43 AM)Jordan Lovelle Wrote: [ -> ]Why is it that all the Pokemon forums we see nowadays have a .co.cc domain?

Exactly what I was thinking.
(2011-06-19, 01:43 AM)Jordan Lovelle Wrote: [ -> ]Why is it that all the Pokemon forums we see nowadays have a .co.cc domain?

Because pokemon sites are started mostly by kids, and they probably are newbies to webmaster stuffs. For them .co.cc seems to be a great domain.
It's an okay forum. You started this forum a year ago? Did you give up or something? I don't like the theme that much, I can't wait to see the new theme coming up though. Smile
(2011-06-19, 03:09 AM)Electric Pokémon Master Wrote: [ -> ]It's an okay forum. You started this forum a year ago? Did you give up or something? I don't like the theme that much, I can't wait to see the new theme coming up though. Smile

This is the new theme he is developing.

http://pokemondarkaura.co.cc/mybb/
I would love to have a TLD, I'm just not in the position to be getting just yet. And it's not that I gave up, I just never tried that hard until now. I had other things to think about. And yes I know how terrible that theme is. I'm still learning how MyBB works. I'm glad to see you guys like the new theme though. Smile