MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugin Errors? | Registeration erros
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok so I installed a donation plugin on the forum. But even after I deactivated it and removed it from the server I still see the Donate settings on the "Settings" page.

[Image: iVXpI.JPG]

My second error is that when I try to keep my forum "Send random password". It does not send them anything. They get no message. Also when they try to register when it is "Email Activation" They again get nothing.

Also a lot of plugins are not working the way they should. Any idea what is going on ?
Regarding the E-mail thing, can you check the System E-mail log? ACP -> Tools & Maintenance -> System E-mail log.
And tell us what error its showing for outgoing mails.
to remove donation page settings :
on settings page at last column there is a tab modify settings. remove unwanted setting group from it

not working plug-ins --> reasons need to be investigated. some plug-ins might conflict with other..
some are not well coded AND some might be disturbed by any external scripts used for your site..
Ok So I registered with "Mail settings" set to PHP and got no error in the log. But then when I changed the "Mail settings" to SMTP. I got this error

[Image: icSstw.JPG]
The error above shows that the connection was refused to the smtp server you set. If you are going to use smtp then you need to use a valid smtp server and login details if it requires them.

If you are going to use php and the mail is not going through then follow the instructions on this wiki page to test if your php mail is working:

http://wiki.mybb.com/index.php/Help:Mail