MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Techno Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Guys. This is my very first theme as I started the designing a month ago so I hope you life the theme. Feedbacks are welcome.

[Image: header-1.png]

Theme Name: Techno Theme

Theme Description: Techno-Theme is the latest theme about Technology. This theme has a custom drop down menu. It also has latest news bar which is using marquee tag. Menu bar comes with rounded corners. In addition, the official headers for your forums will be available on request for free.

Theme Features: Comes with cool colors & Custom Drop Down Menu & Cool buttons.

Theme Download: Techno Theme Download

Theme Support: Techno Theme Support

Theme Screen Shots:
Small Preview: [Image: 44220-1306251840-techno-theme.thumb.PNG]
Full Size: Homepage

Small Preview: [Image: 44220-1306252295-thread-topic.thumb.PNG]
Full Size: Thread View

Small Preview: [Image: 44220-1306252145-custom-menu.thumb.PNG]
Full Size: Custom Drop Down Menu

Theme Compatibility: It is for version 1.6. If you wish to download this for 1.4 then feel free to contact me via pm or the support section and I will be glad to show you how to change it into version 1.4 without losing anything.

Live Demo: Techno Theme

Testing:
Username: Techno-Tester
Password: Tester

Credits: Thanks to Dynamic Drive for the drop down menu.

Designer: XxSky DreamerxX
The edits is not good and the colors is bad, try next time but nice try.
Not good Sad

sorry Sad

hope to see some good work from you in future!
hi i like this theme and im using it for my web hosting reseller hub. Do you have a blank header so i can add my sites name to it please.
@ zZJoennZz: Thanks for the feedback. I really appreciate that fact that you were being honest because it will improve my designing skills. Every first try is pretty much fail but as a person is doing more and more practice, the person becomes good at it so I will be sure to take your advice. Thanks!

@ lifesteal0r: Lol, there is nothing to be sorry about. To be honest, I didn't even put any effort into this. I was just seeing if this can work and I am surprised that I actually got like 60 downloads. I hope I have enough ideas to to make more theme in the future Wink

@ a-n-s-hosting: I will send you an empty header as soon as possible. Mind telling me your forums name so I can make a header for you ^^

Thanks again for being honest and replying ^^
@XxSky DreamerxX

Quote:@ a-n-s-hosting: I will send you an empty header as soon as possible. Mind telling me your forums name so I can make a header for you ^^

The forums name is A n S Hosting Resellers Hub
(2011-07-16, 10:12 AM)a-n-s-hosting Wrote: [ -> ]@XxSky DreamerxX

Quote:@ a-n-s-hosting: I will send you an empty header as soon as possible. Mind telling me your forums name so I can make a header for you ^^

Here it is:
[Image: ans.gif]

Starting July 21,2011. I will start working on another and hopefully that will be better then this one ^_^
(2011-07-16, 12:05 PM)XxSky DreamerxX Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-07-16, 10:12 AM)a-n-s-hosting Wrote: [ -> ]@XxSky DreamerxX

Here it is:
[Image: ans.gif]

Starting July 21,2011. I will start working on another and hopefully that will be better then this one ^_^

wow mate that is amazing thank you