MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [solved] google seo in admin cp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...hi guys, I have recently installed google seo in my forum and I think I may have done this quite successfully but upon return to my ACP, I saw this in the Plug-ins Section of Configuration in my ACP:

[attachment=23120]

...my question is, did I do the installation right? thanks guys...is it normal to have this message?

the installation should be fine.
edit : have you renamed htaccess.txt to .htaccess check kavin's response below Smile
You have to add what it says, to the .htaccess file found in forum root.
yes. this problem in htaccess Smile
I had the same problem, but when I added that, it worked just fine! make sure to add everything that says.... one of them should be on the top of all, but you'll see when you'll add these on the bottom.
ok,guys, after much reading, I've managed to make it work...thanks a lot...marking this thread as solved now
...here's what I did: I copied from the text and pasted it all in the section where I see the same word items (in the htaccess.txt), I wasn't able to see the difference between the two though, then after that, I reverted the htaccess.txt back to .htaccess, when I returned back to ACP, the notes were gone

...thanks again to all