MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Edit Certain Settings via phpmyadmin?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I found this old database that I managed to import was huge. The problem is my domain is different, I already changed the url at mybb_settings, but it's not working properly. Also It's configured to use another theme that is not available.

What tables would I have to edit?
In the admin panel, each time I make a change or try to it logs me out.
I already edited the settings.php seems like options are repeated. I also ran the upgrade and the issue still remains. Any change or browsing I do via the admin panel I get thrown out.
Fixed it for the most part, had to reupload a fresh copy of settings.php, but now it's not sync together with the admin panel. Sad
You shouldn't upload a fresh copy of settings.php as it won't contain setting like board URL, cookie domain, etc.

If the admin panel logs you out, its a problem with cookies. Make sure you set up cookie domain and cookie path properly.
Fixed everything, new settings.php did it. Issue though is that the admin panel is not sync with the settings.php

It still has some old plugin configurations and whatnots. How would I delete those?
settings --> modify settings --> select unwanted group --> delete