MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Undefined?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whenever I log out of my forum and begin to log in, I notice next to login there's a check mark which doesn't seem to do anything and next to that it says undefined.

http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/8263/helpe.jpg

Now usually, I would guess that the box is supposed to be the option to save your password, and that that's what undefined would say.

So something is wrong, but I'm not sure what to do. I don't see any image along the others with my theme that say "save password" or anything so I doubt it's a missing image.

What can I do?
Make sure that this is in template 'header_welcomeblock_guest':
<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
	lang.username = "{$lang->login_username}";
	lang.password = "{$lang->login_password}";
	lang.login = "{$lang->login}";
	lang.lost_password = " &mdash; <a href=\"{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=lostpw\">{$lang->lost_password}<\/a>";
	lang.register_url = " &mdash; <a href=\"{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=register\">{$lang->welcome_register}<\/a>";
	lang.remember_me = "{$lang->remember_me}";
// -->
</script>
Thanks that did it. It was missing lang.remember_me = "{$lang->remember_me}"; for some reason. While it's displaying correctly now, not sure if it's actually remembering the user.