MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: how to set this??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello

how i can set that then users can not disable recieving private messeges from admin and moderators??
hello?????????
Hi!!!!! Sometime you have to wait Wink

Anyways, don't know... >_>
(2011-06-19, 12:17 PM)errorerrorkhan Wrote: [ -> ]hello

how i can set that then users can not disable recieving private messeges from admin and moderators??
hello?????????

Users cannot disable receiving PM's from admins. They can only stop PM's from other members.
no admin cant send pm too that user (he is disapled pm receiving)?
(2011-06-21, 06:23 AM)errorerrorkhan Wrote: [ -> ]no admin cant send pm too that user (he is disapled pm receiving)?

There's no way. Just tested in on my board, and User can't disable receiving PM from admin, even if he disable mail.
no bro i hv user in my forum he is disabled pm from admin i,m not lying bro i need help how i can set this??
(2011-06-21, 08:06 AM)errorerrorkhan Wrote: [ -> ]no bro i hv user in my forum he is disabled pm from admin i,m not lying bro i need help how i can set this??

oops! Sorry. Just found, if they uncheck "Receive private messages from other users." in User CP, Admins can't send PM too.
How do you know that the user isn't receiving the PM?
Did you check in the database?
(2011-06-21, 08:13 AM)Aries-Belgium Wrote: [ -> ]How do you know that the user isn't receiving the PM?
Did you check in the database?

It wont even show an option to send PM.
You will not get an link to send PM if the user has disallowed PMs but an admin can still send PMs, you just have to type out the username in the to field of the pm and select it from the auto correct list.