MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Make a Board Icon Permanent.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2011-06-20, 03:16 AM)Kolton T. Wrote: [ -> ]Woah, woah, guys... He only wants the button to be set to on all the time, right?

Why not just change every image (for forum icons) to the desired one?

How? (I really don't know another way e.e)
What?? All you have to do to make the forum icons the same, and not change with any new posts is to change the images.

Just go to your images folder, and change on.gif/off.gif, and the locked image (I don't remember the title for that, sorry. Toungue), and make them all the same. It's that simple. ^_^
(2011-06-20, 03:29 AM)Kolton T. Wrote: [ -> ]What?? All you have to do to make the forum icons the same, and not change with any new posts is to change the images.

Just go to your images folder, and change on.gif/off.gif, and the locked image (I don't remember the title for that, sorry. Toungue), and make them all the same. It's that simple. ^_^

But he wants one forum to always show the on image and the rest to be 'normal' (default).
(2011-06-19, 06:20 PM)Aries-Belgium Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, it's this:
<if $forum['fid'] == 3 then>on<else>{$lightbulb['folder']}</if>

That gave me the same thing.

Quote:Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE, expecting T_STRING or T_VARIABLE or T_NUM_STRING in forum/inc/functions_forumlist.php(362) : eval()'d code on line 3

Maybe I'm doing the wrong thing?

You're saying replace "{$lightbulb['folder']}"

What I'm doing is totally highlighting it from { to } and then pasting this over it:
<if $forum['fid'] == 3 then>on<else>{$lightbulb['folder']}</if>

Then I'm changing 3 to the number I need it to.
Oh, I see now. The link above is for the slimmed down version of the PHP in Templates plugin. Try this one instead: http://mybbhacks.zingaburga.com/showthread.php?tid=260
The code I gave above, should work then.
Same error.
Just tested it and it's working fine here.
Are you sure you activated the plugin in your ACP?
The last link you gave me, the download had phptpl.php which I put in my plugins folder. I don't see anywhere to activate it in my ACP Plugin menu, so I just assumed it was passive or something. Once I put it where it needs to be, how do I activate it?
Hmm, it should show up in the plugin list if it is installed correctly.
Check if the phptpl.php file is really in /inc/plugins/ folder and the file is readable.
Are other plugins showing up?
Ok I got it to work after activating the plugin. Thank you sooooo much. I hope this wasn't heavy work for you and anyone else who decided to help. Many thanks and +reps.

EDIT:

To save the possibility of a future topic, say I wanted to make multiple boards light up.

In: <if $forum['fid'] == 11 then>on<else>{$lightbulb['folder']}</if>

next to the 11 what would I put to make it take another forum id? If possible. I tried a comma, didn't work.

Pages: 1 2 3