MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: NEED SOME HELP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, i have just purchase a Domain (.org) and i am trying to make an Terms & conditions page, so that when people type my domain in: www.Microfire.org they will see the terms and conditions and they must click I Agree to continue to the main part of the site: www.Microfire.org/Forums
If someone would be able to help me out with this it would be great, also i would kind of like it to look somewhat like my main site: www.Microfire.org/Forums
If you go to www.Microfire.org you can see my FAIL page, there.

Please help ASAP so i can get back to my community and customers.7
and so i can release my new site
So just create a page with the terms and conditions with a link at the bottom called index.html in the public_html/www folder.
no, but i would like it to look like my forums, i am new to this whole web coding etc, i get the jist of it but i am not good at it, could someone please provide me like a quick or good code for it i will pay you 2.50$ if you code me a terms page, doesnt have to be the best it just needs to look like my forums: (P.S i will pay via paypal) FOrums: www.microfire.org/Forums
Here is my fail terms page: microfire.org

Please help me out!

Schitzomniac
For me it looks like the forums right now. Do you still require assistance?
I did it for him.
Oh, very nice job then. Smile