MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hide Post
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to hide post of a particular forum.to view members should reply.If i install the hide plugin it will enabled in all forum which i dont want.
if you install hide plugin then you put hiding code for only those posts which need a reply
like this :
post introduction part - unhidden [hide]the part to be hidden[/hide] post last part
i mean the user should not use the hide tags and just post the message and the message hides automatically for other members.they need to reply to view.
if the complete post is hidden and only thread title is visible then other members
may not be interested in replying.. do you want to hide the download links ?

post the link to the plug-in ; may be it can be modified for the use of admin group only.
that is, if any ordinary member uses hide code then system should not hide the content..
If the post is hidden, then how can an user reply to it? It would lead a lot of spams only to your forum.
so if i install the normal hide tags how can restrict them to be used in a particular forum.