MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Who is onlin don`t works fine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

from last night who is online function don`t show true, usually my forum have more than 200 user online in last 60 minutes, but from last night it show me 0 or 1 or .... (less than approximately 10) .
also in Who's Online complete list all IP from my users is 127.0.0.1.
what is wrong?

HuhHuhHuhHuh
Are you using CloudFlare?
test user account is required..
have you set the cutoff time high ? suggested to be not more than 15 minutes
(2011-06-20, 07:57 AM)Aries-Belgium Wrote: [ -> ]Are you using CloudFlare?

That's what i thought on first sight. But when i visited the forum, i found its not (as CloudFlare always blocks me).Toungue

Just Check Cut-off time as ranjani suggested.
user test:

u/n: test
pas: test

(2011-06-20, 08:03 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-06-20, 07:57 AM)Aries-Belgium Wrote: [ -> ]Are you using CloudFlare?

That's what i thought on first sight. But when i visited the forum, i found its not (as CloudFlare always blocks me).Toungue

Just Check Cut-off time as ranjani suggested.

no, idon`t use.
I reduced cut off time to 15min but nothing changes, for more than 3 years my cut-off time is set to 60 min & it works fine.Confused

If all the user's IPs are showing up as the same internal ip, then it is possible that your host is employing a proxy of some sort which usually messes up with the ip addresses. If you made no changes to your board before this problem started then I would suggest you get in touch with your host and ask them if they have started using an incoming proxy of some sort.
problem solved.
this issue due to Host problem
^ oh ! fine then Smile
i got the same problem, really hope that my host provider fix this Confused