MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Weird Javascript Popup in my thread!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not sure if this is just happening to me or other as well, but whenever I go to my thread on this forum:

http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=9682

I get the attached popup.

I think it must have something to do with Tikitiki's signature, because rct3x.net is his site, but any reason why it would happen other than that?

-DrPoodle
I saw where it downloaded from that host...

It's coming from Tikitiki, a user there. Notice his/her signature...evidently when it tried to connect, it lost his/her username/pass or there was just a simple miscommunication between his/her sig and the host.
Yeah, but it's still a weird thing to have :p
Definately Big Grin

Makes my tinfoil hat look normal Smile
Shoot. You found project X.... (*goes to rename it). Our server has been having a bit of trouble with high loads so it may have not worked properly, but it should have been sorted now.... But I do not know why it would be asking for to log into withoutwax.....
maybe for the sig that u have tikitiki
The sig doesnt even link to project X at any time and point MaRio
What is project X ? Toungue
It's a future version of his site Toungue But it isn't a javascript popup, its the popup asking for the username and password for password-protected directories...
devnet Wrote:Definately Big Grin

Makes my tinfoil hat look normal Smile

Not to go too far off topic, but a group of students at MIT have debunked tinfoil / aluminum foil hats. Aluminum foil actually magnifies the frequencies controlled by the government and military.

As we don't know what frequency ETs use to scan our brain waves, I can't conclude whether aluminum foil hats are effective against little green men.