MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Smileys are not working.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The smileys are shown in the forum when you post a thread or reply. But you can not click on the smileys.

Any idea?

Forum: Gamerstick.com
Check whether you have proper CHMOD for jscripts folder. Also try to re-upload the jscripts.

Also verify whether you have default code in smiley insert template.
The CHMOD for jscripts is 755.
Tried reuploading the jscripts.

Here is my smilieinsert template:
<div style="margin:auto; width: 170px; margin-top: 20px;">
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder" width="150">
<tr>
<td class="thead"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->smilieinsert}</strong></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow1">
<table width="100%" align="center" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" id="clickable_smilies">
{$smilies}
</table>
</td>
</tr>
{$getmore}
</table>
</div>

Any other ideas?

Bump. Anyone knows what to do?
Any idea anyone?
You have jscripts conflicting, possibly with the other jquery elements that you have loaded. I'm sure there are other things too that are not working in addition to the smilies because of the same reason.

There are also calls to some jscripts that are not available which could be a possible reason for the conflict.

Thanks a lot G33K Big Grin
I found out what was the problem.
(2011-06-21, 02:52 AM)Dead Soul™ Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks a lot G33K Big Grin
I found out what was the problem.

what was the problem?

I was a problem with a plugin from mybbextras.com
But I do not know which plugin yet.

But I made a thread about it at their site.
Link: http://www.mybbextras.com/showthread.php?tid=1369
My smilie clicker is also not working and i haven't installed any bad plugin from anywhere, all plugins are from mybb.

Thankyou
(2011-06-21, 06:51 AM)james12 Wrote: [ -> ]My smilie clicker is also not working and i haven't installed any bad plugin from anywhere, all plugins are from mybb.

Thankyou

Most of the time its caused by jscript conflicting. Check which jscripts you are loading on the editor page.
Have you opened a support thread for your problem?