MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP] Massive Minecraft Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: logo.png]
So this is my forum called Massive Minecraft, but its more than a forum - currently we host 3 Minecraft servers and a fourt is planned.
The forum however is not only for our players, its for everyone who likes Minecraft!
Please note that the forum is still being improved on the daily bases - so this is not the final version or anything like that.
I hope you like it and i'm looking forward to some feedback and suggestions.
Thank You very much! Smile
not liky? Sad
Change the background, it doesn't fit.
Change the forum icons, definitely doesn't fit.

Try to work harder on forum descriptions...
Get rid of Offtopic section - focus more on Minecraft (Or you can just reduce it - your choice)

Oh and why are/did you hide the forum stats?
(2011-06-23, 12:52 PM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]Oh and why are/did you hide the forum stats?

That's what i wonder too.
(2011-06-23, 12:52 PM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]Change the background, it doesn't fit.

Get rid of Offtopic section - focus more on Minecraft (Or you can just reduce it - your choice)

Background does fit in my opinion becouse its a cool Minecraft fanart.
Forum icons / i guess your right - will add.

What wrong with the forum descriptions?
I removed the forum stats becouse i think it looks cleaner.
Nope. If you remove Forum Stats, people most probably wont like it, as most of them (us) check forum stats first. Its your decision though.
(2011-06-23, 05:40 PM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]Nope. If you remove Forum Stats, people most probably wont like it, as most of them (us) check forum stats first. Its your decision though.

ehm forum stats was always on the portal however i added it now to the forum page.
Sorted the forums (offtopic)
New off, on and locked icons i will be added tomorow.
No, it doesn't fit your theme. Since when did green fit with blue?
Your forum descriptions are dull and boring re: "Talk about Minecraft here!", "Post Minecraft videos here.", "Post tutorials here.", basically all your forums are like that.

(2011-06-23, 03:10 PM)maniacmusic Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-06-23, 12:52 PM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]Change the background, it doesn't fit.

Background does fit in my opinion becouse its a cool Minecraft fanart.
Forum icons / i guess your right - will add.

What wrong with the forum descriptions?
I removed the forum stats becouse i think it looks cleaner.

ok thanks for the suggestions, will make it better
You should find like a minecraft sky-ish background. That'd look alright I think with the blue theme you have going on... It might take a few little touch ups and stuff, but that'd still fit your topic and look cool. As for forum descriptions, they are right... Longer, more detailed forum descriptions make it look nicer, and more professional. Other than that, I like it!
Pages: 1 2